- PLANNING & DELIVERING HIGH-QUALITY GUIDED READING SESSIONS
January 17, 2019
1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
WHY IS THIS TRAINING FOR YOU?
- You want to develop the quality and consistency of Guided Reading sessions in your school
- Learn how to plan and assess Guided Reading successfully
- Learn how to support the range of pupil needs in Reading across Key Stage 1 and 2
- Understand how to foster a love and enthusiasm for reading
WHAT WILL THIS ENTAIL AND WHAT WILL YOU LEAVE WITH?
- An understanding of how to plan and deliver Guided Reading sessions from Years 1-6
- A toolbox of resources and strategies to support your teaching of reading skills for all groups from Years 1-6
- Examples of high-quality planning from each year group from Years 1-6
- An opportunity to plan a sequence of Guided Reading sessions for use in your own school setting