- PLANNING & TEACHING A SEQUENCE OF WORK FOR WRITING
February 14, 2019
1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
WHY IS THIS TRAINING FOR YOU?
- You want to develop a clear sequence of planning for writing with challenge for all key groups of pupils
- You want to embed grammar and punctuation skills within your writing lessons
- Learn how high-quality planning and resources can achieve the best possible outcomes for all pupils
- You want to update your English Policy to meet the needs of the National Curriculum and all pupils needs
WHAT WILL THIS ENTAIL AND WHAT WILL YOU LEAVE WITH?
- An understanding of what a clear sequence of work for writing looks like
- A toolbox of resources and strategies to support your teaching of writing skills for all groups from Years 1-6
- Examples of high-quality planning from each year group from Years 1-6
- An opportunity to plan a sequence of writing lessons for use in your own school setting