School Experience days are a fantastic way to get a feel for a school and to decide if teaching is the job for you. Getting some classroom experience can help you to decide whether teaching is right for you – it could also strengthen your application.
Get a taste of school life with our School Experience Programme (SEP).
Our Partnership Schools are committed to supporting School Experience days and will provide opportunities for you to talk with existing students and find out about what life is like as a School Direct trainee.
On your day visit you can:
- talk about School Direct Initial Teacher Training within our partnership
- talk to teachers about day-to-day school life
- observe teaching and pastoral work
- watch a range of lessons and age groups being taught
All of this will give you valuable insight and a great focus point for your application and interviews.
How to take part
You can either:
- Register to attend one of our mornings:
Downe Manor Primary School on 4th December 2019 – register
Mayfield Primary School on 6th February 2020 – register
John Chilton School on 28th April 2020 – register
- Email us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org