Specialist leaders of education (SLEs) are outstanding middle and senior leaders who use their leadership skills to support individuals or teams in similar positions in other schools. They understand what outstanding leadership practice in their area of expertise looks like and are skilled in helping other leaders to achieve it in their own context.
By offering credible peer support rooted in current practice and drawing on real experience SLEs will share and develop outstanding, inclusive and innovative practice to support school improvement.
They achieve this by taking a collaborative coaching approach to help develop other teachers and leaders to ensure long term sustainable improvement.
SLEs have the opportunity to participate in local, regional and national networks to develop a learning community.
We have a dedicated team of SLEs available to work with you to provide bespoke support based on the priorities for your school.
Our SLEs could:
- Carry out diagnostic visits
- Develop action plans, identifying key priorities and SMART targets
- Provide one-to-one or group support
- Offer coaching and mentoring support
- Provide access to resources and training and lead professional development
- Offer extra capacity
- Lead specific interventions
- Our team of experienced leaders can offer expertise in Early Years, SEND,
- Maths, Reading, Writing, Assessment, Lesson Study, Business and Finance, and other primary subject areas
For further information about our SLEs and their Areas of Specialism please contact us.
For further information or to discuss your specific needs please call Melanie Hogan or Philippa Quenby on 020 8998 3135 or by email: email@example.com